Saturday, January 27, 2007

Maureen Agrees...

Maureen Dowd's column today in the New York Times was excellent. I recommend you all check it out. I always admire Maureen's candor and thoroughly enjoy how she seems to articulate my very own thoughts. She speaks the truth about what goes on in our nation's Capitol with what many regard as a liberal tint. But mostly I think its the truth plain and simple.

Today she talked about Dick Cheney's role in the current Iraqi conflict and how he has "an inspired alienation from reality". She even quoted the VP much like I did in Thursday's post in regards to the White House's reaction to bills criticizing the current surge of troops, “It won’t stop us,” Cheney remarked.

Maureen, you make my Wednesdays and Saturdays a little brighter. The only way I could be more excited is if they decide to include your column in the Times 7 days a week. A girl can wish.

No comments: