Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just a quickie!

After long deliberation my awesome new chef roommate finally remembered what important info Elysia RS had to convey to me. I couldn't imagine what info this might be since the last time I saw ERS she was wiping down tables a few months back at the fabulous new Heights pizza joint Lake Como Pizza (which I enjoyed, mostly for the free samples they passed around at the grand opening, but still they were good free samples), don't worry, she doesn't work there but was helping out a friend who owns/runs the place. Finally roomie BK was like, "OH!", and remembered that ERS passed on word that she reads the blog and finds it funny. I don't know if BK added the "she thinks its funny" part to humor me or not, but I still appreciate that cool people are discovering my blog. If you read my blog and I am unaware send me a shout out so I can acknowledge you. Good times. Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you don't like me, I'm still a loyal reader!

Lans said...

Aww all the lovin! Lish worked at a pizza place? Have I been so out of touch?
I must come back to the blog world....
But as usual Sus, always a good break from work...