Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EAT THAT SIMON! DAVID COOK IS MY IDOL!



I already had a message prepared here lambasting the American Idol judges for crowning Archuleta champion on last night's finale. That was right before Ryan announced DAVID COOK was the new American Idol winner. Moments prior Simon Cowell decided to apologize for coming down on Cook too hard last night. Well Simon, too little, too late I'd say. But STUFF IT! Your boy lost. American Idol voters, you've restored my faith in the next generation! And by 12 million votes, David Cook is officially THE MAN! Way to go my Little Cookie! Who else was waiting for Archuleta's dad's head to explode? Now THAT would have made my night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EFF OFF YOU FAT BITCH!!!!! Time will tell who outlasts who...if anyone is going to be stuffing it, that would be you....now go have a BIC MAC OR TWO OR THREE.......