Thursday, March 13, 2008

Twitter



So I'm trying to figure out this Twitter business. Everyones using it and everyone swears by it. So I'm giving it a shot. I was WAY behind with MySpace (Jen, one of my least tech savvy friends first told me about it, bad sign from the start) and years behind with Facebook. I wasn't even in college when I signed up (I was 25) and never heard of a facebook. Yeshiva University has a kind of facebook type of thing where all the students' pictures are posted in one spot, but they prefer to call it Frumster. So I've signed up for Twitter (search for me, my name is susqhb). Hopefully, I'm on my way to getting ahead in this tech savvy world. Next step-taking over the universe. First step in taking over the universe- helping to write the Mount Sinai Purim Shpiel to be presented without interruption on March 20th, one week from tonight. If you thought my Frumster joke was funny, you ain't seen nothing yet.

No comments: