Friday, May 18, 2007

Great Jewish Women Joke

Funny joke that I heard while watching a clip for the JAP Show, an Off-Broadway (sometimes off-color ;)) show featuring some of the best female Jewish stand-ups.

Four Jewish women are playing Mah Jong.

The first one says, "Ladies, you have known me for 12 years and I have to confess something. I'm a kleptomaniac, but you don't have to worry I would never take any of your stuff."

The second woman says, "Okay we're confessing? I'll tell you. I am a nymphamaniac, but don't worry I would never go near any of your husbands."

The third woman says, "Okay we're confessing? Well I'm a lesbian, but don't think for a minute that I'd make a pass at any of you."

And the last one says, "What you girls don't know about me is that I am a Yenta and if you'll excuse me I have a few phone calls to make."

No comments: