Saturday, November 25, 2006

Vacay

Vacay Day has arrived folks which means I will be leaving you my loyal readers to fend for yourselves over the next couple weeks. If you are desperately bored without me feel free to visit www.weffriddles.com but once you're hooked, I don't want you to come complaining to me (Blog post about that site is coming as soon as I'm back from trip). As you know, I am going on a cruise tomorrow with my mom and dad. They've been in town since Friday night and so far so good. We had a lovely Shabbos lunch today with a ridiculously amazing chulent made by yours truly, although my parent's won't stop talking about ZK's amazing salad or RS's kugel. Thanks Mom and Dad. We saw a cute Off-Broadway show tonight called A Jew Grows in Brooklyn. Very cute one man show with very few dried eyes when the lights came up. Then we headed to J2 (I know RS, I tried to talk them out of it, yech!) where it seemed every Jew from Brooklyn was in attendance. So far my fam hasn't made me too nuts but being on a ship for 11 days with them is another story. Our itinerary is as follows:

Sun New York City
Mon At Sea
Tue Great Stirrup Cay (Private island baby! Sweet!)
Wed At Sea
Thu Cozumel, Mexico
Fri Belize City, Belize
Sat Roatan, Honduras
Sun Grand Cayman Islands
Mon Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Tue At Sea
Wed At Sea
Thu New York City

I will most likely have little or no access to a computer until I return so be sure to comment a lot to show me your love. I'll be thinking of y'all as I lay in a hammock sipping pina colada from a coconut. Oh wait, no I won't I'll be thinking about... nothing. Peace!

1 comment:

Lady in Waiting said...

You can't even think about me for a minute, how rude!