Friday, November 10, 2006

Read this

My brother Alan sent the following bulletin to all of his MySpace friends:

Read this...
My sisters blog, she may be one of the funniest blog writers about everyday life bullshit of our time...... I never knew she was funny when we were growing up. Read her rants on fruit venders, politics, country music and being a jew....

Alan

http://www.susqhb.blogspot.com/

Ohhhhh Alan. How sweet of you. And for all these years you led me to believe you didn't read anything at all. Except for Cliff Notes. And the Playboys that you and Scott used to make me steal from Dad. You claimed at the time that those were for the articles, right? At the time, I never understood why a 13 year old boy was interested in reading 20 Questions with Abe Vigoda. Now I understand.

No comments: