Friday, September 22, 2006

Rosh Hashanah

Rosh Hashanah begins tonight and always makes me think about this past year and where I hope to be next year at this time. I think too often we look at others and become envious of them. We covet the life they have. Oh, they are so lucky, they have a good job, a nice husband, beautiful children, etc etc. We need to stop that. We need to love the life we live. Everyone has their pluses, but we must remember, there are always minuses people deal with as well. No one is perfect. I think we all can agree to that. So my bracha for you and I is that we become comfortable in our own skin. That we learn to love our imperfections. The new year is an opportunity for each of us to start anew. On that note, I hope that you can somehow find it in yourself to forgive me for any of the transgressions that I have committed, just as I will do for you. May all of our relationships with our families, our friends, and our fellow man be built on a strong foundation made of love, respect, and mitzvos. I hope this coming year will be filled with nothing but simchas for us to share together! I offer additional brachos to my commenters. I love you guys! Gmar Chasima Tova!

No comments: