Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've been published!

The Beyond BT blog has accepted me as a contributor and my first piece was published on their site this morning. Very exciting stuff. Funnily enough, I found this blog after someone had posted about a new initiative that my organization NJOP had started. When I scanned the homepage I quickly found another piece written by someone I know from PENN. Her post was about my roommate's wedding. I figured all the stars were alligned, and this was a sign that I should contribute to their site as well. So I asked this girl how she became involved and she asked me to send a sample to the main guy. So I sent him a copy of my BT Manifesto that I wrote for the NJOP newsletter and he published it this morning. Please visit the site directly at www.beyondbt.com and my post directly here.

1 comment:

Knitter of shiny things said...

I saw your post today. It was really good. Mazal tov on getting published.

~(Rachel A)