Saturday, September 22, 2007

Spring Awakening!



I'm catching up after a busy week filled with Read Hebrew America calls, root canals, and two new teeth (I know, I'm like the Bionic Woman now, temporary crowns are cool). Last week I finally saw Spring Awakening. It was just as incredible as I imagined. Even more so actually. There is a lot of humor which is something you cannot tell listening to the soundtrack. I don't know if the people who wrote it had planned that but it was awesome. My brother Alan got me tickets for my birthday which rules cause its still super expensive to get seats. Afterwards we waited at the Stage Door and got to meet the whole cast which was mind blowing. They were all sooo nice and signed autographs and took pics with everyone who wanted. Most shows (especially those this popular) have casts filled with jerks. We chatted with the Tony winner John Gallagher Jr. who plays the tortured teen Moritz (seen above with Sara and I). He's soooo awesome. Now as I'm writing this I found a bloke on MySpace who posted a video of the show so um, I'm going to be watching that for the next few days I'm sure. My new obsession. Good times.

No comments: