Friday, December 29, 2006

Added Links

I have added links (look to the right panel for links ------->) for a couple of sites I frequent pretty often. One is Pearls before Swine, a strip I reference periodically in my blog. It's main characters are a stupid pig and an obnoxious rat. Its probably the funniest comic strip ever written and appeals particularly to people with sick senses of humor like myself. You can learn more about the strip and their characters on Wikipedia.



The other is the insider's blog for the Dixie Chicks. The author Junichi is a professor at UC San Diego and began travelling with the Dixie Chicks at the beginning of their Accidents & Accusations tour. Lots of good insider info and candid pictures of the band.

Enjoy and Shabbat Shalom and Happy New Year. I will be ringing it in at Sharon's happening pad. Drink Wisely!

No comments: